discover tennis and family experience

Discussion in 'English Only' started by translation lover, Jan 7, 2013.

1. translation lover Senior Member

Arabic
    Hi, I am working on a file for Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort, but I couldn't understand exactly what they mean by "discover tennis and family experience". Are they services offered by the hotel? If so, do they mean by "discover tennis" to learn tennis, and by "family experience" that the whole family can play tennis?

Tennis courts

The Mina has four floodlit tennis courts. Tailor made tennis lessons or group tuition, discover tennis and family experience are all available.

Source: http://tropicalwarehouse.co.uk/hotels/dubai/le_meridien_mina_seyahi_beach_resort_marina.php (under leisure tab)

Thank you.

2. heypresto

heypresto Senior Member

South East England
    English - England
    At first reading I thought it was simply badly written English, but since the English in the rest of the site seems pretty good, it must be deliberate. I'm guessing, therefore, that Discover Tennis and Family Experience are tennis tuition courses. If you capitalise them like I've done, it seems plausible.

3. Copyright

Copyright Senior Member

Penang
    American English
    I think heypresto is right on two counts: 1) it's badly written, and 2) it probably refers to tennis programs the hotel offers.