disculpa que no te habia respondido

ra613

England
Can you correct my English translaton and add the missing words please?

disculpa que no te habia respondido no me habia dado cuenta de tu mensaje , e tenido mucho trabajo y casi no entro en el website tengo niños un varon y un par de gemelas , y el varon y una de las gemelas los tenia interno en la clinica que trabajo ya te puedes imaginal como tenia mi mente solo enfocada en mis niños pero espero pronto tu repuesta y q este bien cuidate mucho besos .

English translation

Excuse for not responded to you.. ----------------------- your message, and I had a lot of work and almost I do not enter in website. I -------------------------, and the male and one of the twins had -----internal in the clinic ---- worked already you can image ----my mind only focused in my children but I wait soon you to request -------- and good look after kisses.

• Quieta Leona

Spain, Spanish
    My contribution (not literal):

"My apologizes for not having responded, I hadn´t notice your message, I´ve had a lot of work and I very seldom enter in website. I have three children, a boy and twin girls. My boy and one of the twins have been at the same hospital where I work, so you can imagine that I was only focused on my children but I look forward to your reply. Take care. Kisses."

Paul Clancy

Ireland, English
    Can you correct my English translaton and add the missing words please?

disculpa que no te habia respondido no me habia dado cuenta de tu mensaje , e tenido mucho trabajo y casi no entro en el website tengo niños un varon y un par de gemelas , y el varon y una de las gemelas los tenia interno en la clinica que trabajo ya te puedes imaginal como tenia mi mente solo enfocada en mis niños pero espero pronto tu repuesta y q este bien cuidate mucho besos .

English translation

Excuse for not responded to you.. ----------------------- your message, and I had a lot of work and almost I do not enter in website. I -------------------------, and the male and one of the twins had -----internal in the clinic ---- worked already you can image ----my mind only focused in my children but I wait soon you to request -------- and good look after kisses.
    HOLA
    I will write the translation as a mother tongue English person would write it.
    Apologies for not responding to your message but I don't access the web much and was unaware that you had written to me. With my son and one of my twin girls ill and at the clinic where I work you can imagine that my mind was completely focused on my children. I hope you are well and that I will hear from you soon. Take care. Kisses

Dudu678

Español (España)
    ra613, please be aware that there are some spelling and grammar mistakes in the original text. Don't worry too much if you couldn't get everything.

< Previous | Next >