< Previous | Next >


Senior Member

What would you call those machines giving some goods (usually drinks and food such as Pepsi, chocolates, sweets and....) when you put enough coins in them; Would you call them dispensers?

Thank you
Last edited:
  • Copyright

    Senior Member
    American English
    Vending machine for me. I tend to think of dispensers as something you don't have to put money in -- such as the soft drink dispensers in a canteen or behind a food counter for the use of the service person. (This is a personal, AE opinion -- we'll see what others have to say.)
    < Previous | Next >