Administrative services managers generally work in comfortable offices. Managers involved in contract administration and personal property procurement, use, and disposal may travel between their home office, branch offices, vendors' offices, and property sales sites. Also, facility managers who are responsible for the design of workspaces may spend time at construction sites and may travel between different facilities while monitoring the work of maintenance, grounds, and custodial staffs. However, new technology has increased the number of managers who telecommute from home or other offices, and teleconferencing has reduced the need for travel.
WR Dictionary says:
disposal /dɪˈspəʊzəl/ n
- the act or means of getting rid of something
- placement or arrangement in a particular order
- a specific method of tending to matters, as in business
- the act or process of transferring something to or providing something for another
- the power or opportunity to make use of someone or something (esp in the phrase at one's disposal)