disturbo dell'immagine (ottica)

sterrenzio

Buon pomeriggio,
a quanto pare esiste l'espressione "disturbo dell'immagine"... mah!

Comunque, ecco a voi la frase:

X è un dispositivo che consente di avere un'immagine priva dei disturbi dovuti alle anomalie causate dalla normale rifrazione della luce nel corso di una fotografia

X is a device that ensures that images are free of (those) distortions due to the anomalies caused by normal light refraction during the acquisition process

La domanda è: posso utilizzare "distortion" in questo contesto?

Grazie :)

• elemika

Russian
    Partendo dai termini di Photoshop direi che "distorsione"= "distortion" e "disturbo" = "noise" (click)
    Quindi dovrebbe essere "immage noise" di cui si tratta nel contesto.

Aspetta pure altri pareri

uchi.m

Banned
    Brazil, Portuguese
    XYZ is a machine that prevents photographic anomalies caused by normal light refraction during the photographic acquisition process

Last edited:

puli_dog

Ciao,
    in ottica la definizione corretta di disturbo, inteso appunto come anomalia nella formazione dell'immagine durante il percorso ottico (quindi anche l'anomalia di rifrazione) è 'aberrazione' ('aberration'): vedi qui

anglomania1

UK English
    Hi there,
    I think it depends what we are talking about and who our target audience is.
    In this case, I agree with Elemika, I'd use noise.
    Personally I've never heard of optical aberration and I'm not sure how many people have (in either Italian or English!).
    If you're talking to laymen, I'd go for noise, if it's more scientific-minded people and not just plain customers buying a camera, you could go for optical aberration.
    I was looking at cameras to buy on a website the other day and they used noise quite a lot in their reviews.
    Hope this helps,
    Anglo

sterrenzio

Thank you everybody for your valuable help.

@Ele & Anglo: the device I am talking about is a camera equipped with a particular obective, so I guess both noise and distortion are correct given the context.

Alla prossima :)

< Previous | Next >