" Do you believe that the best way to a man's heart....

kelly

Banned
Philippines- Tagalog
:) " Do you believe that the best way to a man's heart;)
is through his stomach?":thumbsup:

• Alfry

Italian
    kelly said:
    Absolutely false.

cuddles, caresses, tell him he's handsome (no matter what other women tell about Brad Pitt)

think only of this simple thing:
    men are simple.

tortuous arguments make his heart out of your reach.

Sybil

US
    Poland/Polish
    alfry, I was just going to say the same thing... it's not in the food...

You can talk to a guy with a full stomach, but the odds are he's not listening but falling asleep.

I guess it depends on a guy, but I think that for many it's calm voice when they are ready to listen, peace and quiet when they need some space (alone time), and an occasional shoulder rub when they're back from the "alone" zone ;)

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    NOOOO!!!! I think it is by touching him and kissing him and telling sweet things to him in a smooth way...in his ear...then of course you can treat him with some tiramisú... :eek: ;) :p

;) ;) ;)

Alfry

Italian
    Sybil said:
    alfry, I was just going to say the same thing... it's not in the food...

You can talk to a guy with a full stomach, but the odds are he's not listening but falling asleep.

I guess it depends on a guy, but I think that for many it's calm voice when they are ready to listen, peace and quiet when they need some space (alone time), and an occasional shoulder rub when they're back from the "alone" zone ;)
    yes,
    it depends on the guy, of course.
    but we are not so different from women.

we like a soothing voice in our ears. if we are upset we need comfort. we need to be special for someone.
    maybe I should talk for me and not in general.

I don't want to be a parachutist, I don't want a dangerous life. I want a few certain things for me and a little pepper.

the rest is only optional

Alfry

Italian
    Artrella said:
    NOOOO!!!! I think it is by touching him and kissing him and telling sweet things to him in a smooth way...in his ear...then of course you can treat him with some tiramisú... :eek: ;) :p

;) ;) ;)
    that's another thing that a man needs, of course

Alfry

Italian
    alfry said:
    but we are not so different from women.
    I was reading my post again and I must correct myself

Women are more more more beautiful. I have imagined a man wearing a miniskirt.... awful

kens

Canada - English
    kelly said:
    Of course it is!!! There's nothing sexier than a woman who can cook. Make me a nice lasagna and I'm yours forever! ♥♥

Alfry

Italian
    kens said:
    Of course it is!!! There's nothing sexier than a woman who can cook. Make me a nice lasagna and I'm yours forever! ♥♥
    and what if I could cook you a nice lasagna too?

:D

The greatest cooks are men!
    I cannot immagine what it could be for a man to fall in love with a cook like that :p

I'm only joking, naturally:p:p:p

Sybil

US
    Poland/Polish
    "There's nothing sexier than a woman who can cook. Make me a nice lasagna and I'm yours forever! ♥♥"

kens, have you been talking to my husband recently? You sound just like him. ;)
    My answer is "there ain't no lasagna, hon... how about some beef kielbasa instead?" :)

Sybil

US
    Poland/Polish
    "what if I could cook you a nice lasagna too?"

hahahaha, alfry... well, your suggestion is so tempting that as long as you are not wearing a mini skirt while cooking kens might just as well take you up on your offer hahahaha...

Alfry

Italian
    Sybil said:

hahahaha, alfry... well, your suggestion is so tempting that as long as you are not wearing a mini skirt while cooking kens might just as well take you up on your offer hahahaha...
    I'm really LOLling :D

Lolling... I like it, It's a neologism, I think

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Sybil said:

Sybil!! I can imagine somebody wearing a kilt here, but Alfry in mini-skirt!!!

That would be ....... :eek: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!

You made me laugh a lot!!!

Art :thumbsup: :p :thumbsup:

Attachments

Sybil

US
    Poland/Polish
    Alfry,

kielbasa is Polish for "sausage"

if you like sausage, I guess you'd like to try some authentic Polish kielbasa
    it's actually very good (and fattening ;-) so definitely no mini skirts for you then ;-)

Sybil

US
    Poland/Polish
    well, you made me laugh, too, alfry :) so we're even ;-)

at least you did not fall off your chair and ROTFL :)

kens

Canada - English
    lol I think I could do without the miniskirt Alfry, but feel free to send me that lasagna. A real Italian lasagna, sounds great to me!!! :)

Tormenta

Argentina-Español
    Artrella said:

;) ;) ;)

Careful , Art.....we are looking for the way to the heart!
    :D :D :D

Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Tormenta said:
    Careful , Art.....we are looking for the way to the heart!
    :D :D :D

Tormenta, when a man and a woman are in love their hearts are everywhere, in the air, in a letter, in a word ..there's no specific place for the heart !!!! :p ;) :p

Alfry

Italian
    Sybil said:
    Alfry,

kielbasa is Polish for "sausage"

if you like sausage, I guess you'd like to try some authentic Polish kielbasa
    it's actually very good (and fattening ;-) so definitely no mini skirts for you then ;-)
    if it's fattening I have to give up.
    What would my funs say?

ylt

China, Chinese
    Kens, I cannot cook, but I enjoy my bf making spaghetti for me. And there's another Italian dish he can do. I think that for women, to eat food prepared by her sweetheart is like being respected as a princess. I like that.

ylt

China, Chinese
    I'm a girl, but from my experience, I think guys all want to run in the wild, never get restricted to a house or fixed to only one way of living. They enjoy difference, different girls, different foods, different natural sceneries. I heard that all men want to wander...SO, I think that the best way to a man's heart is to give him lots of space to run, no matter it is in your house or in your relationship. A girl got to be wise to stay being precious to her man.

kens

Canada - English
    ylt said:
    Kens, I cannot cook, but I enjoy my bf making spaghetti for me. And there's another Italian dish he can do. I think that for women, to eat food prepared by her sweetheart is like being respected as a princess. I like that.
    Thank you ylt, you understand what I mean. I feel like a princess! :)
    Just kidding. :eek:

Tormenta

Argentina-Español
    kens said:
    Well, I can make a nice lasagna; however, if you were in my kitchen, a lasagna is that last thing that would cross your mind! ;) ;)

kens

Canada - English
    Tormenta said:
    Well, I can make a nice lasagna; however, if you were in my kitchen, a lasagna is that last thing that would cross your mind! ;) ;)
    :eek: :eek: [Furiously blushing, develops mad crush on Tormenta] :eek: :eek:

:D

lauranazario

Moderatrix
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    In my experience, the best way to a man's heart is... through his brains.
    As a woman, you must find numerous ways to ingrain yourself in his brain. That way HE will come to the conclusion (and become convinced) that he simply cannot live without you. ;)

LN

badger

Ireland, English speaker
    lauranazario said:
    In my experience, the best way to a man's heart is... through his brains.
    As a woman, you must find numerous ways to ingrain yourself in his brain. That way HE will come to the conclusion (and become convinced) that he simply cannot live without you. ;)

LN
    Hi laura.

So which of his brains would you work on first? he he he :D

Badg. :)

lauranazario

Moderatrix
    Español puertorriqueño & US English
    badger said:
    Hi laura.

So which of his brains would you work on first? he he he :D
    Badg. :)
    Ah, to choose a first target....
    Here is my answer: "The one in charge of the... vital functions, of course! ;)
    LN

< Previous | Next >