Doctorado en ciencias

  • Para el doctorado en Ciencias, se usa habitualmente PhD. in Science or Science PhD.

    En cuanto al Master en Ciencias, según wikipedia:

    The master of arts (magister artium), master of science (magister scientiæ) and Master of Science in Law degrees are the basic degree types in most subjects, and they may be course-based, research-based, or (more typically) a mixture of the two. La abreviaura que más veo es: M.Sc.