doctoral program

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Hello, I was wondering if I can say: "He enrolled in the doctoral program", meaning that he has become a doctoral student.
  • natkretep

    Moderato con anima (English Only)
    English (Singapore/UK), basic Chinese
    My sense is that this is a more American way of expressing the idea. I might just say something like 'He's a PhD student'. In the UK, PhD students are often officially enrolled as MPhil students until they pass the confirmation exercise.
    < Previous | Next >