Does this sentence conform the the updated 'rules' of MLA / essay style writing, ...

< Previous | Next >
Status
Not open for further replies.

a2242364

English
... and is the punctuation appropriate / correct?

"Reaganomics, founded off the concept of supply-side economics, or capitalism; the ‘Reagan Revolution;’ as well as the established notion of ‘The American Dream,’ were all ideals that encapsulated the political philosophy of Ronald Reagan’s presidential administration."

I'm rushing to get this essay done and I have no one to peer edit it :(. Procrastination is a scary, scary monster that lives in the best of us, I guess.

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    We don't check over work for errors -- proofread. In particular, few if any of us are acquainted with MLA rules for essay writing.

Is there a particular word or phrase that concerns you? If give us a specific question as a starting point, people will do their best to help you.

a2242364

English
    We don't check over work for errors -- proofread. In particular, few if any of us are acquainted with MLA rules for essay writing.

Is there a particular word or phrase that concerns you? If give us a specific question as a starting point, people will do their best to help you.
    Oh, well I guess you can close this thread. Sorry about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >