Donbill has reached (exceeded) 1000 posts

• capitas

Spanish-Spain
    Capitas, I sweat bullets (is that a new expression for you?) each time I post something in Spanish. I can't sleep at night because I'm always sure I've said something wrong and that when I wake up, I'll have dozens of posts telling me all of the mistakes I've made. But I'm addicted to the forum! I have learned so much since I joined it, and I hope to learn a lot more! With help from foreros like you, I'm sure I will.

Saludos
    I think I can't recall even once that you made a mistake in Spanish (have you ever received one of those posts? I´m sure not.
    Sudar la gota gorda, maybe? Pasarlas canutas?

capitas

Spanish-Spain
    I've just read about the genetic test. My father-in-law had it done, and they told him he had Irish ancestors, which was completely true (five generations back).
    Please, no more food&drink photographs at this time, we are SO hungry!!!.
    So Gallego Don Bill, Don Billiño!!!

blasita

Spain. Left nine years ago
    Donbill es gallego, debimos suponerlo. Aquí traigo, con el permiso de Kreiner, algo de pulpo y unas taciñas...

Tú sí que sabes, Lurrezko... Ahora que Kreiner saque el Albariño, que no me ha dado tiempo a comer y estoy que muerdo.

Saludos. :)

blasita

Spain. Left nine years ago
    ¡Qué bien que estés de vuelta, Kreiner!

Ya me he comido todo lo que había, lo siento :D, y me ha dado tiempo a beber un poquito ya (pero como hay bastantes botellas pues os dejado un poco :p).

Me retiro. Un saludo cordial para nuestro homenajeado Donbill, y para todos. :)

Andoush

Spanish (Argentina)
    Congrats, Sr Bill!!!!! I have to say your explanations are very clear and precise! They are as useful to non natives as they are to us!!! Thanks for that, Donbill! :)