Don't let the word fall out

nylg85

Chinese
What does '' don't let the word fall out'' means? <-----Question from original thread title added to post by moderator (Florentia52)----->

I got the line from a lyric.

When I search the sentence online either I get result of the song or the defination of ''fall out''...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Copyright

American English
    Please give us the song title and the artist. You should also tell us what the song is about and quote up to four lines of lyrics so we have an idea what's going on. Thank you.

nylg85

Chinese
    Please give us the song title and the artist. You should also tell us what the song is about and quote up to four lines of lyrics so we have an idea what's going on. Thank you.
    Sara Bareilles Lyrics
    <...>
    "Brave"
    <...>
    Say what you wanna say
    *And let the words fall out*
    Honestly, I wanna see you be brave
    With what you want to say

<-----Excess quote removed by moderator (Florentia52)----->

Myridon

English - US
    When you are speaking, words come out of your mouth.
    She suggests that you should speak freely - just letting the words that you want to say fall out of your mouth by themselves.
    (Note: there is no "Don't")

nylg85

Chinese
    Sara Bareilles Lyrics
    <...>
    "Brave"
    <...>
    Say what you wanna say
    *And let the words fall out*
    Honestly, I wanna see you be brave
    With what you want to say

<-----Excess quote removed by moderator (Florentia52)----->
    Sorry for causing inconvinience.
    I realized that the moment I pasted the lyric. Somehow the page hanged right after pressing post button. Because of that I turned off my phone for awhile. I forgot about it after turning back on.

When you are speaking, words come out of your mouth.
    She suggests that you should speak freely - just letting the words that you want to say fall out of your mouth by themselves.
    (Note: there is no "Don't")
    Yeah. I realised that too. There is no ''don't'' I don't know why I thought There was a ''don't'' even though I have read the lyric few times. I thought of rectify the mistake. But the page was hanged. Thank you for the help out.

< Previous | Next >