don't put water on hot oil , it will explode and might fall on your face. get your face out of there

< Previous | Next >

hectacon

Hindi
don't put water on hot oil , it will explode and might fall on your face. get your face out of there.

Is this the correct way of speaking English.

Last edited:
  • Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    Hello, hectacon.

Please give us a specific question about a particular word or group of words. (We don't check work over for mistakes -- we call that 'proofreading', and proofreading is against our rules. See Rule 5.)

I can remind you that in English each sentence begins with a capital letter. :)

Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    We need something more specific than that -- a question about a particular word or phrase that concerns you.

hectacon

Hindi
    We need something more specific than that -- a question about a particular word or phrase that concerns you.
    I want to warn young children that is dangerous to put water in a pan which has hot oil in it . so I want to tell them that put the moist veg in the pan from a distance . so I am asking is my sentence the correct way to ask ?

(don't put water on hot oil , it will explode and might fall on your face. get your face out of there.)

if the above sentence grammatically correct.

< Previous | Next >