Douches de tête ou têtes de douche ?

What's the French for "rainshower" - "shower head" ?

Douches de tête ou têtes de douche ?
I have found both online


Senior Member
UK English
This fella? (link)

The basic term is showerhead in English, and pomme de douche in French.

[Deleted this part: I didn't know 'douche de tête' but there is an explanation below]

Rainshower alone just sounds like a brief period of rain (outside), although you can get rainshower-effect showerheads. If you specifically need to translate "rainshower(-effect) showerhead", a native French speaker might need to help rather than me :)
Last edited: