Download the full version

lenanena

Spanish - Spain; Catalan
Hi y'all!

I need some help to get this phrase in French right:
- Download the full version to enjoy 32 challenges and 9 levels on the Y, X and Z modes!

My try:
- Scarica la versione integrale per godere di 32 sfide e 9 livelli sul modi di X Y e Z!

It is supposed to be displayed on a videogame once one has finished to play a demo version to get the complete game.
Thanks!!

• Rotty

Italian
    Hi Lenanena,

I'm not sure I understand what you need..You have to translate the english sentence into French, or you're just asking if the italian translation is correct?

Amylynn

Italian
    Hello!
    I would say:
    "Scarica la versione integrale per godere di/divertirti con 32 sfide e 9 livelli a 3 dimensioni!"
    I think Y,X,Z modes means three-dimensional..

lenanena

Spanish - Spain; Catalan
    @ Rotty: I'm sorry, my mistake, I need the correction of the phrase in Italian.
    @ Amylynn: Y,X,Z are not dimensions but substitutes for the real names.
    I'm sorry to have posted something so full of misleading ideas.
    Thank you both!

Yulan

Italian
    Hi y'all!

I need some help to get this phrase in French right:
    - Download the full version to enjoy 32 challenges and 9 levels on the Y, X and Z modes!

My try:
    - Scarica la versione integrale per godere di 32 sfide e 9 livelli sul modi di X Y e Z!

It is supposed to be displayed on a videogame once one has finished to play a demo version to get the complete game.
    Thanks!!

Hi Lenanena,

I'd just change "godere di" (which is not generally used referring to games) with "divertirti con" and "modalità" ("modi" here is not correct):

- Scarica la versione integrale per divertirti con 32 sfide e 9 livelli in modalità X Y e Z!

Hope it helps :)