du zeckst mich an.

• Savra

Deutsch
    Anzecken habe ich noch nie gehört, aber hier scheint es im Sinne von nerven oder anwidern gebraucht zu werden. Das ist aber nur eine Vermutung.

Hutschi

"Zecke" is an expression used by xenophobic right-wing extremists. It is named related to the "tick", a small little animal. It is extreme hostile. But I do not know exactly, whether the verb comes directly from this form.
    "Anzecken" is slang and no part of the standard language. I agree with nerven oder anwidern - but I suppose, it has a rassistic or xenophobic connotation.

In http://www.forum.nano-aquaristik.de/thread.php?threadid=1735&page=3&sid=4aca8fd7d07cec40079257ef2b1b5b37 it is used more neutral and for animals (small fishes "zecken sich an"), but also in a hostile sense.

May be, it is part of language change.

I asked a friend. He says, it means "Streit suchen" - to seek a quarrel.

uruguacha

spanish, usa
    Thank you for your answer.

But I got somenthing else form a diferent resource:

"du zeckst mich an" means=> "you turn me on"

Is that correct?

thanks again
    s.

**I don't speak german.

uruguacha

spanish, usa
    I'm trying to figure out what this could be. I do beleive that could be a racist and rude comment. I'm just doble chequing.

Thank a lot.
    s.

**I don't speak german.

Quelle

Deutschland Deutsch
    I never heard "anzecken" and it seems that it isn't used frequently. Google doesn't give a lot of entries.
    A "Zecke" (tick) is an animal that lives on the blood of other beings by sucking their blood. The verb "anzecken" could mean the action a tick does by biting the person or animal in order to get their blood. It's a parasite.

< Previous | Next >