Duchy flower essence oaten cheese biscuits.

coquillage

spanish (Mexico)
Hi, I hope you'llI be able to help me for I get really lost when I have things like this:

Edina is handling the PR for Prince Charles’s organic Duchy flower essence oaten cheese biscuits.

What´s the head and whta's the tail for this sentence????? Besides, oaten, is it from oat? Oat and cheese biscuits, and organic? This expression is outside of my cultural scope. If you could be so kind and give me a hand here. I'll appreciate it.

Coquillage

• Lis48

English - British
    Edina is looking after the Public Relations for Prince Charles´ natural biscuits made from oats and cheese and flavoured with flower scent. The Duchy refers to the Duchy of Cornwall which is a huge private estate in SW England created in the 14th century for the reigning monarch´s son and heir, which today is Prince Charles. It is poking fun at Prince Charles and his philosophy in running the estate in a sustainable and organic way.

coquillage

spanish (Mexico)
    OK, so in spanish it would be something like:

Edina is handling the PR for Prince Charles’s organic Duchy flower essence oaten cheese biscuits.

Edina se está encargando de las relaciones públicas de la línea de galletas orgánicas de avena con esencia de harina para queso del ducado del Príncipe Carlos.

Holly molly!

frida-nc

English USA
    Hola coquillaje: un punto más:

flower essence - esencia de flores

flour essence (if it exists!) esencia de harina

Se trata de un aroma que se les agrega a las galletas.

Saludos.

Last edited: