e batte il naso contra il palo della fermata

< Previous | Next >

Beccaccia

USA Vulcan
Marco si dirige macchinalmente alla fermata del 30 e batte il naso contra il palo della fermata. In quella momento s’accorge d’ essere felice: la nebbia che aveva cancellato il mondo intorno, gli permetteva di conservare nei suoi occhi le bellezze dello schermo
Here is my attempt:
Marco directly machine like battered his nose on the number 30 stop, and in an instant he was happy, the dizzy cloud changed the world inside him this allowed him to keep in his minds eye the beautiful scheme

Beccaccia e' maschio Qua Qua

"ridi e il mondo riderà con te, piangi e piangerai da solo"
dirige ?
s’accorge d’ essere ?

• Necsus

Italian (Italy)
    Beccaccia said:
    Marco si dirige macchinalmente alla fermata del 30 e batte il naso contro il palo della fermata. In quella momento s’accorge d’ essere felice: la nebbia che aveva cancellato il mondo intorno, gli permetteva di conservare nei suoi occhi le bellezze dello schermo.
    Ciao, Beccaccia maschio! I can correct only your Italian... :)

Beccaccia

USA Vulcan
    Ciao, Beccaccia maschio! I can correct only your Italian... :)
    once again my typing error . . .But thank you NECSUS.
    and now I have a problem as follow:

Marco si dirige macchinalmente alla fermata del 30 e batte il naso contra il palo
    So should I assume that the sentence is more like this :

(1) Marco made like a machine, hitting his nose against the number 30 pole.
    (2) He headed machine like, hitting his nose against the number 30 pole

E, grazie per il tuo aiuto JAZYK and NECSUS
    Ah yes Beccaccia e' maschio e vole alto in cielo
    Buonanotte

Necsus

Italian (Italy)
    Beccaccia said:
    Marco si dirige macchinalmente alla fermata del 30 e batte il naso contro il palo
    So should I assume that the sentence is more like this :

(1) Marco made like a machine, hitting his nose against the number 30 pole.
    (2) He headed machine like, hitting his nose against the number 30 pole
    It means that Marco is walking mechanically, without looking ahead, so he crashed into the pole of bus-stop.

E, grazie per il vostro aiuto JAZYK and NECSUS
    Ah yes Beccaccia e' maschio e vola alto in cielo
    Buonanotte
    G'night!

ElaineG

USA/English
    Marco si dirige macchinalmente alla fermata del 30 e batte il naso contra il palo della fermata. In quella momento s’accorge d’ essere felice: la nebbia che aveva cancellato il mondo intorno, gli permetteva di conservare nei suoi occhi le bellezze dello schermo
    Here is my attempt:
    Marco mechanically headed towards the number 30 stop, and hit his nose against the bus stop pole. In that instant he realized that he was happy, the fog that erased the world around him allowed him to keep in his minds eye the beauties of the [silver] screen.

I assume this is the same guy from one of your earlier posts who imagines himself in a movie or similar?

Beccaccia

USA Vulcan
    I assume this is the same guy from one of your earlier posts who imagines himself in a movie or similar?
    NECSUS
    It means that Marco are is walking mechanically, without looking ahead, so he crashed into the
    pole of bus-stop.

The students are fighting back (Le studenti fai in conflitto ancora or una momenta della lotta )

ElaineG
    Correct a whimsical character, a country bumpkin who has to live in the city ElaineG it is a fun way to learn this romantic language with humor “Prego” so making the mistakes along the way is not so psychologically depressing.
    As for the interpretation of the sentences, there seems to be an individual way of constructing a transfer from one language to another . . . .my question is who is correct or is it all a matter of satisfaction? all the reply's look technically correct,
    but there is a subtle difference in all of them , who is to say which one is the best?
    Grazie per le vostre risposte

Beccaccia e' maschio e vola alto in cielo

< Previous | Next >