E22 is an important route across Skåne.

vaska

Banned
Spanish
E22 is an important route across Skane. The road is busy and in many places is the low road.

Is this sentence is correct ?

Last edited:
  • Dimcl

Canadian English
    E22 is an important route across Skane. The road is busy and, in many places, is the low road.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the low road", Vaska, but the sentences are grammatically correct, although I would put commas as indicated.

Last edited:

JoakimG

Norwegian
    E22 is an important route across Skane. The road is busy and in many places is the low road.

Hello Vaska.

As Dimcil said, the sentences is gramatically correct, yet it does not have a very good flow and is a bit unclear.

Like suggested, try adding a few commas, making it like this:

E22 is an important route across Skåne. The road is busy, and in many places, is the low road.

What exactley do you wish to state by "the low road". ?
    If you mean that the road is actually low as in geograpically, then edit it to "the road is low."

Sincerely,
    Joakim

Last edited:

JoakimG

Norwegian
    I think I used wrong word maybe I can use road safety

If I understand what you mean correctly, you are trying to state that the road is low on safety, ergo, not safe.

Then it would be more like; E22 is an important route across Skåne. The road is busy, and in many places, the safety is low/missing/not good.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >