each country we try to tackle

Bahria

Banned
French
Hi there!

Does it sound "English" and profesionnal?

Also we would need a native speaker for each country we try to tackle. For this reason, I would need a Spanish native for the Spanish market. Do you have any CV to run me by?

Many thanks

• Nunty

Modified
    Hebrew-US English (bilingual)
    "Tackle" can be used in business writing, but I'm not sure it applies here. What is it that you would like it to mean?

Valvs

Russian
    You can run something (e.g. some data) by somebody, not the other way around. And it is does not sound very professional (at least in my opinion).
    And that "Also" looks strange at the beginning of the sentence without a comma.

Last edited:

Bahria

Banned
    French
    You can run something (e.g. some data) by somebody, not the other way around. And it is does NOT sound very professional.
    And that "Also" looks strange at the beginning of the sentence without a comma.
    Many thanks for your help

Would you be able to suggest me another way to say it then?

xqby

English (U.S.)
    I think of tackle as something you do to problems. Your use of it there is understandable, but I don't think that I would say it. Is there anything wrong with what you told Nunty?
    "We will need a native speaker of a country's language if we want to try our product there."

You can run something (e.g. some data) by somebody, not the other way around.
    What do you mean by this? I see no problem with "Run some CVs by me."

< Previous | Next >