ear and throat doctor


New Member
English USA
What is the medical term for an eye ear and throat doctor? Is there an equivalent besides saying un especialista de los ojos, oidos y la garganta?

  • Bilma

    Senior Member
    Spanish Mexico
    Otorrinolaringólogo, ga.1. m. y f. Especialista en otorrinolaringología.

    Real Academia Española © Todos los derechos reservados


    Senior Member
    English UK
    I don't know what that would be in English either, unless you mean Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), which is indeed otorrino or the full otorrinolaringólogo, as already pointed out.
    Sorry to be so pedantic...
    Last edited by a moderator:
    < Previous | Next >