easy lay

Mr Bones

España - Español
I was reading a thread about the terms high-maintenance/push-over, and Fox wrote this:

Why has no one mentioned that a pushover is an easy lay? To me that's the primary definition, by far.

What's an easy lay? Thank you. Bones.

• maxiogee

Banned
    English
    It should be noted that "an easy Lay" is feminine. I doubt it has often been applied to men. (I'm open to correction, as always, by those who know different.)

volky

Spanish/English
    It all depends on the context. If it is related to sex, then you are right, but keep in mind that easy lay is the slang term used in street dealing with drugs.

suzi br

English / England
    volky said:
    It all depends on the context. If it is related to sex, then you are right, but keep in mind that easy lay is the slang term used in street dealing with drugs.
    so what does it mean in that context?

suzi br

English / England
    maxiogee said:
    It should be noted that "an easy Lay" is feminine. I doubt it has often been applied to men. (I'm open to correction, as always, by those who know different.)
    Ah yes well here we go again on gender issues! No doubt an "easy lay" is a term used by men about women, especially the sort of chap who assumes he is the pursuers in sexual matters, and the lucky woman can just lie back and think of England!