easy to annoy people

< Previous | Next >

Sun14

Chinese
Hello, my friends,

I was wondering whether this phrase is idiomatic to describe a person who always makes people angry. Maybe he or she don't want to annoy people but his or her behaviors and words are always hurt people's feeling:

“It is easy for him/her to annoy people.”

PS: The phrase I came up with might be incorrect but I indeed cannot think of a better one at the moment.

• You could say, "Without even trying, he annoys people."

Hello, my friends,

I was wondering whether this phrase is idiomatic to describe a person who always makes people angry. Maybe he or she don't want to annoy people but his or her behaviors and words are always hurt people's feeling:

“It is easy for him/her to annoy people.”

PS: The phrase I came up with might be incorrect but I indeed cannot think of a better one at the moment.

suzi br

English / England
    In the OP, I intend to find the expression said in third person, but in #6 I want to know how to convey such meaning in first person. I am not sure I make it clear.
    You probably didn't make it clear! You need to saÿ "the person you are talking to" (not people).

To answer this question
    I was wondering if the people person you are talking to is this type. How could you reorganize the words?
    "Without even trying you can annoy people".

< Previous | Next >