email de amiga

< Previous | Next >

Playwright21

English, USA
Could someone help me translate the following. entiendo most of it but I just want to make sure. gracias .....amigo, lo siento que tardo tanto en escribirte! Es que cada dia estoy tanoccupada! BUeno sigo ensenando en la escuela secundaria. Estoy enseñando inglésa estudiantes que tienen entre 14-17 años. Es re divertido, y cada día esdifferente! Y mira vos, que surete para poder viajar a NY NY, wohooooo. Algunos de misamigos que he conosido aca son de NY, interesante, he! Bueno lo lamento que no puedo escribir mas, pero a lo mejor puedas entender todoesto, ohh y en hora buena con tus rrrrrrrr´s increible!!! sigues practicando!!!1 -Jen Oh y no se porque no funccino para llamar a mi celular hmmmm....

• Playwright21

English, USA
    Ok...this is what I understand or think I understand.

Hey

friend, I feel like you can write so much! each day I have so much occupying me. well I am teaching in a secondary school. I have been teaching english to students that are 14 to 17 years old. It is so much fun and each day is different.

And look at you, what luck that you can travel to Nueva York. Some of my friends that have are from New York, interesting, eh?

Well I'm sorry that I can't write more, but you can understand a lot by the way, oh and have a good time with your rrrr's incredible! Keep practicing!!!

-Jen
    oh and I don't know why you can't call my cell hmmm

OK that's what I think it is

jinti

Pretty good! Here are a few corrections: :)

Playwright21 said:
    friend, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write to you! each day I'm so busy. well I am still teaching in a secondary school. I have been teaching english to students that are 14 to 17 years old. It is so much fun and each day is different.

And look at you, what luck that you can travel to Nueva York. Some of my friends that I met here are from New York, interesting, eh?

Well I'm sorry that I can't write more, but maybe you can understand all this, oh and congratulations on your rrrr's, incredible! Keep practicing!!!

-Jen
    oh and I don't know why you can't call my cell hmmm

< Previous | Next >