emergency maintenance and security services 24 hours 7 days a week

apoziopeza

slovak
Hi,

Please advise -

I am revising one sentence in a lease agreement but am not sure whether it reads well.

Basically, the sentence means that in the opposite building there is a security guard which must have an access to the building 24 hours 7 days a week (but in fact, they check the building mainly after business hours but physically sit there nonstop in case something happens).

Thanks.

A.

Payments for emergency maintenance and security services and securing access to the building 24 hours 7 days a week including inspecting entrance door locking system, shall be made monthly based on issued invoices.

• london calling

UK English
    24/7 is more usual these days, but I suppose in a formal agreement we would say '24 hours a day, seven days a week' (please note that this is not what you have written here).

Packard

USA, English
    It is clear to me. If you want to make it simpler, break it into two sentences.

Emergency maintenance and security services and securing access to the building 24 hours 7 days a week including inspecting entrance door locking system are provided for this building.

Payments for this service shall be paid monthly based on issued invoices.

< Previous | Next >