Empathetic Responses [an appreciation]

rarabara

Bilingual In Kurdish & Turkish
Hi,

Sometimes i see some members responding to some questions (in analyzing a sentence) with very emphatic manner.
I would like to just congratulate & appreciate them really & intimately.:)
Whenever I see such a response, I just think like " Gosh! how did this one think exactly like me?"
haha :) :) :)

A noatation: if a mod believes that this topic was Non suitable , then that mod can remove it.

Last edited:
  • velisarius

British English (Sussex)
    I noticed you using this phrase recently. Sorry, but I've no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

:idea:Unless you meant to type "empathetic"?

Last edited:

Şafak

What's an empathetic response? You mean that it's cool that sometimes you and someone else share the same opinion on a topic and now you're congratulating them on it? Interesting.

In this case, rarely do I come across empathetic replies. :D

rarabara

Bilingual In Kurdish & Turkish
    What's an empathetic response? You mean that it's cool that sometimes you and someone else share the same opinion on a topic and now you're congratulating them on it? Interesting.

In this case, rarely do I come across empathetic replies. :D
    Not exactly so.
    But... I see someone are replying my and someone else's threads in very lovely way (to me). Because the remarked replies are both short and practical as much as expected.
    Such replies make me feel think like "this one replied just like i expected." haha
    I think that was intellectual.. Because it is so practical. I think i can examplify many explanations that were not provided in the expected way. (i.e. Not practical)

And yes i congratulate really, why not?

Last edited:

Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    Thank you for taking the time to post this.

People who take the time to reply to questions will be happy to know that they sometimes succeeded. :)