En consecuencia, y en flagrante delito fiscal...

< Previous | Next >

Afrodita

Spain Spanish
"En consecuencia, y en flagrante delito fiscal, el Estado francés ha sido estafado al haber sido pagados los derechos de sucesión con obra falsa ajena a Blanco: concretamente de Gonzalez Muñoz."

OK, I managed to get upto this point, but I don't know how I could construct the sentence so that it sounds correct: "Therefore, and in flagrant tax offence, the french State has been swindled..." Help please, I'm confused :confused:

Saludos, Afrodita :)

• Edwin

USA / Native Language: English
    Afrodita said:
    "En consecuencia, y en flagrante delito fiscal, el Estado francés ha sido estafado al haber sido pagados los derechos de sucesión con obra falsa ajena a Blanco: concretamente de Gonzalez Muñoz."

OK, I managed to get upto this point, but I don't know how I could construct the sentence so that it sounds correct: "Therefore, and in flagrant tax offence, the french State has been swindled..." Help please, I'm confused :confused:

Saludos, Afrodita :)

I am having trouble with the meaning of the Spanish. If that is clear to you and you could express the meaning in a few Spanish sentences, I can probably translate it to English. (If someone else doesn't do it first.)

David

Banned

As a result, in a flagrantly felonious act, the French State was defrauded when the inheritance taxes were paid with a counterfeit work which was not by Blanco, but which was in reality by Gonzalez Muñoz.

Afrodita

Spain Spanish
    Hello, I think this translation conveys the meaning of my sentence. "La obra" refers to paintings... is "work" the term used for this? Also, does a "felonious act" convey the full meaning of "delito fiscal"?

Thankyou so much for your help!!

< Previous | Next >