En espérant notre collaboration fructueuse, veuillez recevoir

Abesh

English
Hi everyone!

French salutations at the ends of letters always leave me stumped. Can someone please help me find a nice way to translate this one?

En espérant notre collaboration fructueuse, veuillez recevoir Monsieur, l’expression de nos sentiments les meilleurs,

Fait à Neuilly-sur-Seine, le en deux exemplaires originaux.

The part I need help with is in bold, and it is not immediately followed by a signature (that is further down on the page). Any ideas??? Thanks in advance!

• jann

co-mod'
    English - USA
    If you translate this into English, it will sound absurd. We do not use elaborate closing formulas in English letters. We would say something like:

I look forward to our collaboration

Sincerely,
    [signature]

Please see this thread for standard closings: Letter writing / Correspondance

Abesh

English
    If you translate this into English, it will sound absurd. We do not use elaborate closing formulas in English letters. We would say something like:

I look forward to our collaboration

Sincerely,
    [signature]

Please see this thread for standard closings: Letter writing / Correspondance
    Thanks for the link! Of course you could not translate it literally! I was just hoping for a good idea that could convey the same feeling (more or less).

< Previous | Next >