en habillage

DaisieG

English - UK
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what en habillage means here:

gouttes d’eau très zoomées / en habillage pour le fond de KV ou les posts réseaux sociaux
Packs mis en scène sur des jeux d’eau en habillage dans les fonds

The text is talking about images that can be used for social media.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Keith Bradford

English (Midlands UK)
    Habillage is about the way images are integrated into a page of text. If you use Microsoft Word, clicking on Format : Image : Habillage gives you five options:
    1. Aligné sur le texte
    2. Encadré
    3. Rapproché
    4. Derrière le texte
    5. Devant le texte
    I know that may not help you much, since you want the English and I'm using a French version of Word. But if you have English Word you may be able to track it down...

DaisieG

English - UK
    Habillage is about the way images are integrated into a page of text. If you use Microsoft Word, clicking on Format : Image : Habillage gives you five options:
    1. Aligné sur le texte
    2. Encadré
    3. Rapproché
    4. Derrière le texte
    5. Devant le texte
    I know that may not help you much, since you want the English and I'm using a French version of Word. But if you have English Word you may be able to track it down...
    Thanks Keith. My word doesn't seem to be the same as yours but I am getting the idea from your answer that we are talking about it wrapping around the text. Does this seem right to you?

So perhaps layered or shown?

gouttes d’eau très zoomées / en habillage pour le fond de KV ou les posts réseaux sociaux
    Zoomed-in drops of water layered in the background of KV and social media posts

Packs mis en scène sur des jeux d’eau en habillage dans les fonds
    Packs featured on water-based images shown in the background