en waar de adverteerder redactionele controle over heeft

Matron

English - England
Context:
Op Facebook en andere (social netwerk) sites met foto’s waarop personen staan die niet door de adverteerder zijn ingehuurd en waarbij de content van de site beheerd wordt door of namens de adverteerder en waar de adverteerder redactionele controle over heeft, geldt dat de afgebeelde personen 18 jaar of ouder moeten zijn.

I have got a bit stuck with this - any help or pointers would be gratefully received
I have got this far:
"on Facebook and other (social networking) sites with pictures where people are not hired by the advertiser and where the content is managed from the site by or on behalf of the advertiser and.....featured people must be 18 years or older"

• YellowOnline

Dutch - Belgium
    Added pipes ("|") for added readability. As usual, I choose in my translations to stick as close to the original meaning as possible - they need to be edited into a more fluent English to be used anywhere.

On Facebook and other (social networking) sites | with pictures containing persons not hired by the advertiser | and where the content of the site is managed by or on behalf of the advertiser | and where the advertiser has editorial control | persons depicted must be 18 years or older.

AllegroModerato

Dutch (Netherlands)
    On Facebook and other (social networking) sites with pictures where of people (who are) not hired by the advertiser and where the content of which is managed from the site by or on behalf of the advertiser and subject to the advertiser´s editorial control, featured people (depicted individuals) must be 18 years or older

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >