enfermero consultor

Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by Tess Durbeyfield, Mar 16, 2013.

  1. Tess Durbeyfield Member

    Hi everyone! Does anyone know which is the best translation for "enfermero consultor y Referente Hospitalario" into English? =S I'm trying to translate a letter of reference and I got stuck in this espression...

    Thank you for your help!!
  2. Clarísima Senior Member

    Oregon, USA
    USA English
    More context please
  3. sergio11 Senior Member

    Los Angeles and Buenos Aires
    Spanish (lunfardo)
    The names of degrees, titles and positions vary a lot from place to place, from country to country, and sometimes even from institution to institution within the same city. The only way someone can help you is if you give a job description, explaining in detail what the position entails and give more context.
  4. Anmei Member

    Omaha, NE EEUU

Share This Page