choice
engagement in flow
get away from addiction

What does "engagement in flow" mean?

• owlman5

English-US
    Hi, SuperXW.

What does "engagement in flow" mean?
    Members probably need more information to give you a good answer. What is the topic of this "PPT"? Does it tell people how to recover from an addiction to drugs? Does it discuss how to be more efficient in business?

SuperXW

Hi, SuperXW.

Members probably need more information to give you a good answer. What is the topic of this "PPT"? Does it tell people how to recover from an addiction to drugs? Does it discuss how to be more efficient in business?
    Thanks. The topic of this Powerpoint file is "Positive Psychology and Management", does this help?

owlman5

English-US
    I think it helps a little, SuperXW. Thank you.

Although I'm not sure what "Get away from addiction" is supposed to mean, I'm reasonably sure that this language refers to business or management advice. With that in mind, I think "engagement in flow" means something like "Make sure that you are actively involved in the process of achieving something in your office or business."

You should know that random titles from a slide presentation are terribly difficult to interpret. I could easily be wrong about the meaning of "engagement in flow".

SuperXW

I think it helps a little, SuperXW. Thank you.

Although I'm not sure what "Get away from addiction" is supposed to mean, I'm reasonably sure that this language refers to business or management advice. With that in mind, I think "engagement in flow" means something like "Make sure that you are actively involved in the process of achieving something in your office or business."

You should know that random titles from a slide presentation are terribly difficult to interpret. I could easily be wrong about the meaning of "engagement in flow".
    Yes. I am reading these materials before the lecture. I will definitely listen to the lecturer's explanation about this. Thank you!

< Previous | Next >