Enrichment Program

< Previous | Next >

Sagunt

English/USA
I'm working on transcribing a document for my school, but have run into a problem. I don't know how to translate "Enrichment Program." This is a specially designed series of classes to increase literacy in both primary and secondary languages. It may also support the sciences and maths, though I am not certain.

Cheers,

Sagunt

• Sagunt

English/USA
    With "enriquecimiento" I got the impression that it had a matiz of material riches and wealth. Is that not true? It was my first inclination, but I second guessed myself.

camo200

Spanish
    With "enriquecimiento" I got the impression that it had a matiz of material riches and wealth. Is that not true? It was my first inclination, but I second guessed myself.
    Estoy de acuerdo. Enriquecerse es hacerse rico, ganar mucho dinero. Perfeccionamiento parece que se ajusta mejor a la idea.

iribela

USA
    Spanish - Uruguay
    'programa de enriquecimiento' is widely used in education settings everywhere.

< Previous | Next >