epitelio pigmentario

Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by tinolat, Jul 20, 2010.

  1. tinolat Senior Member

    Mexico, Spanish
    "cambios difusos de pigmentacion en el epitelio pigmentario de la retina..."
    Can somebody give me a hand with those two words?? I'd like to include my try, but I have no idea how you call that in English!!!
    retina's pigmentary .....???
    Thanks in advance, guys...!!!!
  2. fsabroso

    fsabroso Moderadiólogo

    South Texas
    Perú / Castellano
  3. Sirio27 New Member

    Hola, me parece que suena mejor: "retina's pigmentary epithelium"
  4. gringoloko Senior Member

    TN, EUA
    Español - Colombia, Inglés EUA
    Googling this shows 534,000 results for "retinal pigment epithelium" between quotation marks to show only this exact phrase, including scientific and medical journals. "retina's pigmentary epithelium" shows a whopping 6, including a hit on this thread!

Share This Page