Escrow Deposit Accession Notice

• zapzap

Italian
    Hi,

it probably means that the institution keeping the money will send you a notice telling you when you can take this money. I'm not totally sure so please wait for other replies.
    Bye

snooprun

Chinese
    Hi,

it probably means that the institution keeping the money will send you a notice telling you when you can take this money. I'm not totally sure so please wait for other replies.
    Bye
    Thanks Zapzap, since this is very important for me , I will wait for more accurate replies.

Sharifa345

USA
    US English, DR Spanish
    An "escrow deposit" is the money you put down (initial payment) to say that you have agreed to purchase something, usually real estate. "Accession" means acceptance of terms.

So, "escrow deposit accession notice" means the bank is informing you that they have accepted the money put down on the house/apartment/property.

snooprun

Chinese
    An "escrow deposit" is the money you put down (initial payment) to say that you have agreed to purchase something, usually real estate. "Accession" means acceptance of terms.

So, "escrow deposit accession notice" means the bank is informing you that they have accepted the money put down on the house/apartment/property.
    Thanks Sharifa, you are so helpful.

Copyright

American English
    Sharifa's explanation sounds quite good to this financially illiterate member, but I will note while you're waiting for expert opinions that "Escrow Deposit Accession Notice" doesn't appear even once in Google results. For whatever that's worth. :)

snooprun

Chinese
    Sharifa's explanation sounds quite good to this financially illiterate member, but I will note while you're waiting for expert opinions that "Escrow Deposit Accession Notice" doesn't appear even once in Google results. For whatever that's worth. :)
    Me too, I cannot find "Escrow Deposit Accession Notice" neither. Anyway, thanks Mr. copyright for your notice.

< Previous | Next >