espace dédié aux expositions permanentes

ladlab

french
Could you help me translate "un espace dédié aux expositions permanentes" ? A space for continuous exhibitions? It looks weird...
It's for a brochure about an information center .
thank you

• massromantic

US English
    When talking about museums, the word "permanent collection" is very common, but I don't know if it works in your context. Can you provide any more information about the exhibitions?

franc 91

English - GB
    It's the space or part of the museum used or kept exclusively for permanent exhibitions as opposed to temporary ones.

massromantic

US English
    I was wondering since ladlab said if it's an information center, if they had what could really be called a permanent collection. But if so, I would say "A space dedicated to the exhibition of our permanent collection."

ladlab

french
    Thank you for helping me by explaining and giving me the translation that I will use.
    I wasn't sure I could use the word "space" either.
    Thank you very much.

solinvictus

French Romandie
    I was wondering since ladlab said if it's an information center, if they had what could really be called a permanent collection. But if so, I would say "A space dedicated to the exhibition of our permanent collection."
    this very funny, in a twisted way, considering their hr turnover in call centres and similar. I wonder what was their idea.

< Previous | Next >