Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by lucyp, Jan 27, 2014.

  1. lucyp Senior Member

    Hi folks,

    This is in the context of a screw-making company:
    is 'estampadora' translate as 'cold-forming machine' or 'cold-forging machine'?
    Or is there any other English name for it?

  2. Peter P

    Peter P Senior Member

    Moa, Cuba
    Español - Cuba
    Hola lucyp Stamping machine is the term I have found in different dictionaries, another term I found is press. Salu2 Peter P.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  3. Lnewqban

    Lnewqban Senior Member

    South Florida
    Spanish - Cuba

Share This Page