Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by Liinda, May 21, 2013.

  1. Liinda New Member

    Hi, I'm trying to translate the Italian term "estetista" into English. I'm referring to a person (male or female) who works in a spa and deals mostly with massages - not a classical cosmetologist/beautician who does mani- and pedicure, waxing and so in her own shop.... any ideas??? thank you :)
  2. ridisempre

    ridisempre Senior Member

    Le Marche
    English - Canada
    Maybe "massage therapist"?

Share This Page