Estonian: question words

< Previous | Next >

jonquiliser

Svediż tal-Finlandja
Tere jälle! Tema on juba pommitus :eek: :p vaid (?) tahtsin teadma kui räägitakse ”how”, ”why”, ”who”, ”when”, ”what”, ”where” (ja ”to where”, ”from where”) eesti keelel.

(And it took me about an eon to work out something in Estonian, and probably more than ninety percent is wrong, so please correct me :D). Aitäh!

• suslik

Estonia, estonian
    Tere jälle! Tema on juba pommitus :eek: :p (?) tahtsin vaid teada kuidas räägitakse ”how”, ”why”, ”who”, ”when”, ”what”, ”where” (ja ”to where”, ”from where”) eesti keeles.

(And it took me about an eon to work out something in Estonian, and probably more than ninety percent is wrong, so please correct me :D). Aitäh!
    You are good in Estonian...keep going:thumbsup::)
    I only didn't understand what u wanted to say with "Tema on juba pommitus". If I would translate it directly, it would be "She/he is already bombing". It sounds very funny:D But it's ok, because I can imagine, that I would write smth same in Spanish, what I'm learning right now:)

how - kuidas
    why - miks
    who - kes
    when - millal
    what - mis
    where - kus
    to where - kuhu
    from where - kust

I hope it helped you little bit:)

jonquiliser

Svediż tal-Finlandja
    Haha, tahtsin räägida "this is already like bombarding" (i.e. making you a lot of questions)! Thanks a lot for the corrections (and quick answer!) :thumbsup:, siitkaudu õpin!

And you just helped me a LOT! :cool:

suslik

Estonia, estonian
    Haha, tahtsin rääkida "this is already like bombarding" (i.e. making you a lot of questions)! Thanks a lot for the corrections (and quick answer!) :thumbsup:, siitkaudu õpin!

And you just helped me a LOT! :cool:
    then you can say:
    this is already like bombing - see on juba nagu pommitamine
    :)

< Previous | Next >