Eu quase que nada não sei.

Discussion in 'Português (Portuguese)' started by ludeosue, Jun 17, 2012.

1. ludeosue Banned

english
    Então tá, então
    Eu quase que nada não sei. Mas desconfio de muita coisa
    "Pedras no caminho? Guardo todas, um dia vou construir um castelo
    Existem 10 tipos de pessoas: aquelas que entendem de binários e aquelas que não

please translate these for me

2. Denis555

Denis555 Senior Member

Cracóvia, Polônia
    Brazilian Portuguese
    Hi Ludeosue, I was one of them....

You should have a look at the rules here.
    5. Strict limits on translation and homework help. No proofreading.
    These forums respond to specific questions about text. They do not provide free translations. They do not provide proofreading and rewriting of texts. Thus, discussion should center on the word or phrase in the thread title. Additional source text is accepted only as context; please do not submit it for translation or proofreading.
    Help with schoolwork will be given only if you post your own translation/interpretation first.

3. ludeosue Banned

english
    but at the entrance to the portuguese forum it says "Questions about Portuguese, or translations between Portuguese and any other language, except for Spanish.

So?

4. patriota Senior Member

pt-BR
    Denis555, as frases que ele quer saber são as assinaturas de usuários deste mesmo fórum (inclusive a da Vanda :p ), então acredito que não haja problema em ajudá-lo, desde que pergunte uma de cada vez, em tópicos separados.

5. ludeosue Banned

english
    Sure,patriota is right,I saw these sentences in other user's signature...And I understand written portuguese...but cannot speak it...

6. ludeosue Banned

english
    Os fins não justificam os e-mails

7. patriota Senior Member

pt-BR
    ludeosue, please don't make posts complaining that people are taking too long to reply to you. Just wait. It may take days. We are just humans doing you a favor.

À moderação: Por favor, dividir o tópico se for apropriado.
    All right, then.
    I don't know almost anything... but I have a lot of "suspicions" (in other words, I don't "know" for sure, but I think that I have a decent knowledge about some things).
    "Stones in my path"? I'll keep all of them to build a castle (that's a reference to a poem about a "stone" that some guy stumbled on - something that messed up with his life, according to a popular interpretation)
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
    A pun on "Os fins justificam os meios" ("The ends justify the means").

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012