European level advanced medical establishment

< Previous | Next >

Jay Bro

Russian (Русский)
If I want to say that a medical organization meets all European standards and it's an advanced medical esytablishment
- will that be appropriate to say the European level advanced medical establishment

or the more appropriate is an advanced medical establishment of the European level

Honestly, neither of them appeal to me, maybe I should alter or even drastically alter something?

Thanks in advance!

• Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    Your original sentence is the best way of saying it. Trying to combine the two ideas simply leads to confusion

heypresto

English - England
    I don't think you can comfortably say all you want to say in one phrase like this.

I'd suggest a more natural way might be something like this: 'XYZ is an advanced medical establishment which meets all (required) European standards.'

Cross-posted.

Glenfarclas

English (American)
    Is it absolutely confusing and incomprehensiveible?
    It would be made slightly clearer if you hyphenated "European-level," but even then, that term is vague and not in normal use, and it will almost certainly not make people think of a medical facility that "meets all European standards."

Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    There is nothing wrong with having two possessives in a row. Your problem is that there is not a possessive which means "meets all European standards". Your attempts are confusing not from a grammatical point of view but simply we don't know what you mean.

< Previous | Next >