even more ...

ordinarydaniel

Chinese
Hello,
The following is the update information of a music app. How should I understand the "Even more" at the beginning? Is it correct? And do I need to add a full stop at the end of the first sentence? :)

1. Even more Effect, Voice Feedback, and Pitch functions added to the Karaoke section for a better experience
2. We also made some other improvements to the app.
Note: "Effect, Voice Feedback, and Pitch" are the names of three new functions.

• The Newt

English - US
    "Even more" means "in addition to the ones previously added." Something like "have been" is implied after "functions," and it should have a period / full stop at the end.

ordinarydaniel

Chinese
    "Even more" means "in addition to the ones previously added."
    For example, in the 1.0 version of the app, there are some functions within the Karaoke section. In addition to those functions, three new functions were added to this section in the 1.1 version. Is my understanding correct?

The Newt

English - US
    For example, in the 1.0 version of the app, there are some functions within the Karaoke section. In addition to those functions, three new functions were added to this section in the 1.1 version. Is my understanding correct?
    Probably. The idea may be that we already had a lot of functions, and now we're adding (even) more.

< Previous | Next >