Everything went wrong yesterday

Eeddie

Portugal
Everything went wrong yesterday. Mu plans to see you failed and I became very anxious.

PS: I want to thank the ones in this group that have helped me so far!! Very kind of you indeed.

• mymicius

Italian
    ieri è andato tutto storto. i miei piani per vederti sono falliti e sono entrato in ansia.

i'm sure you'll get better ones, though

Elisa68

Italian
    Eeddie said:
    Everything went wrong yesterday. My plans to see you failed and I became very anxious.

PS: I want to thank the ones in this group that have helped me so far!! Very kind of you indeed.

It is our pleasure to help you, but you try to help us choosing a specific title for your threads!;)

E' andato tutto storto ieri. I miei piani per vederti sono andati male ed io sono diventato molto ansioso/a (male/female).

Silvia

Italian
    I think the previous two translations are too literal, especially the second phrase.

When you say you became anxious, do you mean you're looking forward to the next meeting or what?

lsp

NY
    US, English
    Silvia said:
    I think the previous two translations are too literal, especially the second phrase.

When you say you became anxious, do you mean you're looking forward to the next meeting or what?
    It's clear (at least to the native ear) that in this sense, anxious does not mean eager (which it really never does, though that usage is common). It means having a feeling of worry or uneasiness. I'd have said exactly what Elisa said.

Silvia

Italian
    I miei piani per vederti sono falliti/andati male suona un po' artificioso nel linguaggio di tutti i giorni, specialmente se è una cosa che stai dicendo per telefono.

Everything went wrong yesterday. My plans to see you failed and I became very anxious.
    Ieri è andato tutto storto, avevo in previsione di vederti ma è andata male, e mi sono agitato.