Evidence Tags? Evidence photo serial numbers - ID markers


Senior Member
Română - România
Does anyone know what these things are called?


We see those things on TV all the time when an officer takes pictures of evidence at a crime scene.

Thank you!

PS: I know it's not exactly a tag, but "evidence tag" is the closest phrase that crossed my mind and since rules prohibit us from using "question" as the topic's title...
  • < Previous | Next >