examen de ampliacion para un curso universitario

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by FUNALIVE, May 2, 2010.

  1. FUNALIVE New Member

    Costa Rican Spanish
    Hi there, how would you translate examen de ampliacion universitaria?
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
  2. macygracylou New Member

    Hi, I would say university entrance exam.
  3. FUNALIVE New Member

    Costa Rican Spanish
    thanks, but I don't mean entrance exam but rather a exam that is taken after finishing the course, as a second chance when not meeting the passing grade
  4. macygracylou New Member

    Oh ok, sorry! Well, for an exam that you don't pass the first time the general word is retake, but I don't know if that applies to universities as well.

Share This Page