explaining (outlining)/which (or that) explain (or outline)

marcbatco

Italian-Italy
Hi, I would please ask you which of the options in bold is correct in the following:
Please find attached my CV and my cover notes explaining (outlining)/which explain (outline)/that explain (outline) why I am interested in Banking ...

• dojibear

English - Northeast US
    Are you asking about 3 options or 6 options? In other words, will the word in parentheses go into your CV in parentheses? Or is it just another way to present 6 options to us? Will your CV read like A or B:

A) ...and my cover notes explaining (outlining) why I am interested...

B) ...and my cover notes outlining why I am interested...

JulianStuart

English (UK then US)
    Hi, I would please ask you which of the options in bold is correct in the following:
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes explaining (outlining)/which explain (outline)/that explain (outline) why I am interested in Banking ...
    I, too, am confused by the use of parentheses and slashes in interpreting your question - I don't understandnwhat options go with which. It would help if you wrote out the options you are asking about as single sentences with no slashes or parentheses.

marcbatco

Italian-Italy
    Are you asking about 3 options or 6 options? In other words, will the word in parentheses go into your CV in parentheses? Or is it just another way to present 6 options to us? Will your CV read like A or B:

A) ...and my cover notes explaining (outlining) why I am interested...

B) ...and my cover notes outlining why I am interested...
    I, too, am confused by the use of parentheses and slashes in interpreting your question - I don't understandnwhat options go with which. It would help if you wrote out the options you are asking about as single sentences with no slashes or parentheses.
    Hi dojibear and JulianStuart, and thank you for your replies. The options are:
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes explaining why I am interested in Banking ...
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes outlining why I am interested in Banking ...
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes which explain why I am interested in Banking ...
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes which outline why I am interested in Banking ...
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes that explain why I am interested in Banking ...
    Please find attached my CV and my cover notes that outline why I am interested in Banking ...

< Previous | Next >