Extrait de l'Arrêté Nomination

Giri

Australia; English
hey guys...well i was just wondering what

Extrait de l'Arrêté (de?) Nomination

meant...i apparently need one to get a visa to go to France...hehe...is it a letter of nomination from the school im gonna be an assistant at? i would ask the consulate people...but let's just say they're not the most helpful bunch particularly to people other than french nationals...maybe one of u guys would know what this is...or maybe its just restricted to Australian French consulates...here's hoping...cheers in advance

• Aupick

UK, English
    Yes, it is a letter of nomination, a letter saying you have been appointed to teach in such and such a school, in other words proof that you have a job already lined up in France, in other words proof that you won't be sponging off the system, etc. Presumably you have received a letter from the Ministrère de l'éducaiton or from a regional Académie. This is what they want to see.

An arrêté (in this case) is the official, legal decision to appoint you to a school, to hire you, and an extrait is the written document attesting this.

Giri

Australia; English
    wow...cool...hehe...thanks so much...and so prompt too...u guys are the best...............in french-english translation/help at least...

< Previous | Next >