eye-balls in glasslike appearance


Senior Member
India-Local dialect
What do you call the eyeballs with look like having been made of glass (a little different from usual kind of eyes)?
  • Franco-filly

    Senior Member
    English - Southern England
    I'm not sure which eyes you are referring to? If you are describing someone whose eyes look like glass you can say "he has glass-like eyes."

    A glass eye is an eye made of glass which is inserted into the eye-socket to replace a damaged eye.
    < Previous | Next >