façades d'entraînement

jabbar

french
hi
i'm really getting sick! i surfed allover the net, i could not find a little clue aboout waht il could be the meaning of the expression "facade d'entrainement". if anyone help me, i would be so much grateful.
"l’essai d’endurance sur les façades d’entraînement d’accessoires vis à vis des battements de courroie de distribution (du moteur a essence/diesel)"
thanks a 1000000!

• jann

co-mod'
    English - USA
    This site describes the Centre d'Entrainement de l'Infanterie au Tir Opérationnel.

At the bottom of the page, there is a link towards Annexe 3 of the Guide de l'usager, which shows a map of the entire training center. It marks a large U-shaped zone as the façade d'entrainement. Annexe 5 is a diagram of the C.T. (champs de tir) and T.C. (tirs en campagne ??) of the façade d'entrainement. You can actually see an aerial view of the site on google maps. No remarkable geographical features are visible.

As best as I can tell, the façade d'entrainement seems to be some sort of training ground or training theater for simulated field manoeuvres. Whether it describes some very specific portion of the training ground, I cannot say.

So your sentence is about testing "accessories" of some sort when they are subjected to (engine) belt flapping out on these training fields.

Does this help?

jabbar

french
    hi
    yeah, although it's a little ambiguous, i think i can extract an idea out of this.
    i guess, thanks to thease precisions, facades d'entrainement must be a kind of simulated testing bench ou room or any place for testing ... accessories.
    thanks.