face to face service vs technology service

brown poodle

korean
I wonder if face to face service and technology service fit in the following sentence or sounds idiomatic.

Older people prefer face to face to service to technology service, such as kiosk because they are not accustomed to using it.

• Tegs

Mód ar líne
    English (Ireland)
    What is the source of this sentence please? And what is a kiosk here? Can you please provide some context?

brown poodle

korean
    What is the source of this sentence please? And what is a kiosk here? Can you please provide some context?
    I am trying to discuss a generation gap between the older and the young in terms of their attitudes towards technology. In such case , can I say the elderly people prefer face to face service to techology service , such as robot provided service?

brown poodle

korean
    When I read your post, I understood "face-to-face service", but the meaning of "technology service" wasn't clear to me. I don't believe that those two words possess the meaning that you attribute to them.
    Do you mean face to face service sound ok while technology service does not?

"Technology service" is not used in this way in English. Your meaning is clear enough because of the contrast with "face-to-face service", but I think what you mean by "technology service" is what we usually call "automated service", "electronic service", "online service" or some other term that's specific to the situation.