faire naître un signe

Cleare

IDF
Russian
Hi,

again doubts about translation. How would it be better to say in the context (it's a kind of prayer):

Aujourd'hui j'ai pleine conscience de toi, au travers de tes pas, j'ouvrirai ma voie, je percevrai chaque signe que tu feras naître et parlerai de toi pour que tu survives.

I translated:

Today I am aware of you through your steps, I will pave a way, I will comprehend every sign which you will give rise and I will speak about you to survive.

Thanks in advance!

• Gerak

Français - French
    Hi there, nice to meet

Hi,

again doubts about translation. How would it be better to say in the context (it's a kind of prayer):

Aujourd'hui j'ai pleine conscience de toi, au travers de tes pas, j'ouvrirai ma voie, je percevrai chaque signe que tu feras naître et parlerai de toi pour que tu survives.

I translated:

Today I am aware of you through your steps, I will pave a way, I will comprehend every sign which you will give rise and I will speak about you to survive. :tick: :tick:

Thanks in advance!
    Perfectly correct
    With a detail that it is "give rise to"

Gerak

Français - French
    To is attached to give rise, not to comprehend :)
    So "Every sign which you'll give rise to, [next contain]"

Bolinoche

Canada, French -English
    Today I am aware of you through your steps, I will pave a way, I will perceive every sign to which you will give rise and I will speak about you to survive.

The last part of your sentence convey the meaning that it is you who will survive, but in the french version, it says that you will talk about him to keep him alive.

Cleare

IDF
    Russian
    Today I am aware of you through your steps, I will pave a way, I will perceive every sign to which you will give rise and I will speak about you to survive.

The last part of your sentence convey the meaning that it is you who will survive, but in the french version, it says that you will talk about him to keep him alive.
    Thank you Boinoche! It helps!

< Previous | Next >